February 19, 2021
February vacation is here! You could feel the excitement in the air as we celebrated our second full-in Friday. The McKelvie Library had almost three pages of students who signed in to browse and use the library. That is over 100 students! We also fulfilled about 30 holds that students had requested. I am so thrilled that our students are actively using the library and Destiny Discover. Many were excited about building their reading stacks for break.
On Wednesday, 64 new books arrived. We are busy processing these new acquisitions and getting them into the hands of our readers. New books π= reading excitement! π
This is a repost from last week! Please don't forget:
February break is here! The library is looking for photos of where books went over break. I would love to have photographs of books (it does not have to be a school library book) with their readers to display in the library windows with the caption "Oh, The Places Our Books Go!" This can be as simple as snapping a photograph with you and book in a comfy spot at home or you and a book in the car heading to the mountains of NH for a ski day. Email the picture with your name and the location to cotej@sau25.net. I will print and display all of the pictures I receive! I can't wait to see where you relax and read at home or where your books travel! If you have a special furry friend, feel free to capture them with you reading, but please don't let pets snack on the books! πΆπFeel free to send these images to me starting February 20th. These images make for a fun display on our library windows.