February 12, 2021
You could feel the excitement in the library as the gold and blue cohorts met up and became green for our first full-in Fridays! We had a steady stream of students browsing and returning books and also using the library as a space for a quiet brain break. It was so much fun listening to their conversations about being all back together. The McKelvie students have shown grit and willingness to adapt as we keep our library open! I am so impressed by our McKelvie Library students.
February break is ALMOST here! The library is looking for photos of where books went over break. I would love to have photographs of books (it does not have to be a school library book) with their readers to display in the library windows with the caption "Oh, The Places Our Books Go!" This can be as simple as snapping a photograph with you and book in a comfy spot at home or you and a book in the car heading to the mountains of NH for a ski day. Email the picture with your name and the location to cotej@sau25.net. I will print and display all of the pictures I receive! I can't wait to see where you relax and read at home or where your books travel! If you have a special furry friend, feel free to capture them with you reading, but please don't let pets snack on the books! Feel free to send these images to me starting February 20th. These images make for a fun display on our library windows.
Have a great weekend and stay warm! ~Mrs. Cote 📚