December 6, 2019
Happy December, McKelvie! Although it was a short, snowy week, the library was busy with excited students! There are many images I would like to share with you this week.
Click HERE to see our final Rubik's Cube Mosaic completed Tuesday afternoon before our 7-day break! The turkey was a collaborative effort!
Congratulations to Lasya C. in Mrs. Steere's homeroom! She was the third Search Slip winner of the school year! Please click HERE to see Laysa, her completed Search Slip and her prize. The next winner will be announced in 2020!
The library has a new scratch art bookmark making station! I purchased enough scratch art bookmarks for each student to make and take their own. Click HERE to see one of the first creations made on Wednesday. Be sure to ask your child what they created.
The McKelvie Library has two additional images that I would like to share. One is the display case in the hallway outside of the library and the other stands tall on one of the shelves in our space. Click HERE and HERE to see these images.
Thank you so much to Worthen's Mobil in Bedford for the very generous $500.00 gift to put towards math and science purchases! These will be made through the McKelvie Library!
I also want to thank the Kaneland Family for the donation of wipes. During the winter months, I am especially diligent about wiping down the tables and keyboards in our library.
Be well and have a great weekend! ~Mrs. Cote 📚
Click HERE to see our final Rubik's Cube Mosaic completed Tuesday afternoon before our 7-day break! The turkey was a collaborative effort!
Congratulations to Lasya C. in Mrs. Steere's homeroom! She was the third Search Slip winner of the school year! Please click HERE to see Laysa, her completed Search Slip and her prize. The next winner will be announced in 2020!
The library has a new scratch art bookmark making station! I purchased enough scratch art bookmarks for each student to make and take their own. Click HERE to see one of the first creations made on Wednesday. Be sure to ask your child what they created.
The McKelvie Library has two additional images that I would like to share. One is the display case in the hallway outside of the library and the other stands tall on one of the shelves in our space. Click HERE and HERE to see these images.
Thank you so much to Worthen's Mobil in Bedford for the very generous $500.00 gift to put towards math and science purchases! These will be made through the McKelvie Library!
I also want to thank the Kaneland Family for the donation of wipes. During the winter months, I am especially diligent about wiping down the tables and keyboards in our library.
Be well and have a great weekend! ~Mrs. Cote 📚