November 22, 2019

The Rubik's Cube challenge is in full swing! Click HERE to see what has been created so far. We are striving to have the turkey mosaic created before next week's holiday! This mosaic has been a challenge.

I could not resist putting this PSA into the note from the library this week. Please remember to keep your library books safe! With student permission, I captured this image of a book nibbled on by one of her adorable dogs at her house along with an image of one of the culprits. Even furry family members like a good book! To avoid book charges, please remind your child to keep books away from pets. 

I want to wish all of the McKelvie community a happy and safe Thanksgiving.
Enjoy the time with friends and family. ~Mrs. Cote 🦃

Popular posts from this blog

October 1, 2021

October 8, 2021

February 5, 2021