April 19, 2019

April break is here! The library is looking for photos of where books go over the break. I would love to have photographs of books with their readers to display in the library windows with the caption "Oh, The Places Our Books Go!" This can be as simple as snapping a photograph of a McKelvie reader and book in a comfy spot at home to a McKelvie reader and book on a beach in the tropics. Please email the picture with your child's name and the location to cotej@sau25.net. I will print and display all of the pictures I receive! Thank you in advance for participating! I can't wait to see where books travel over break!

Students are asked to bring in a pair of inexpensive headphones/earbuds to leave at school. We want to remind parents that there is an option for students to purchase a pair of inexpensive earbuds (similar in quality to what you would purchase on a plane) from the library for $1. Earbuds are important for NH SAS Testing.


This is a friendly reminder to protect library books from water and snacks. Please encourage your child(ren) to transport his/her library book(s) to and from school using a plastic bag. This does not need to be a fancy bag. When warmer weather approaches we, unfortunately, have several books damaged by liquids. Rain and water bottles are common themes. I appreciate your help with this very much! We try to protect our book purchases as best we can.


I wish each of you a safe trip if you are traveling or a relaxing staycation if you are staying close to Bedford! ~Mrs. Cote 📚

Popular posts from this blog

October 1, 2021

October 5, 2018

October 8, 2021