April 5, 2019
Congratulations to the 7th "Search Slip" winner of the year. Jennifer Yu, from Mr. Brown's homeroom, filled out a search slip and entered it into the monthly raffle. She won a $5.00 gift certificate to put towards a treat at a local ice cream establishment. Enjoy your treat, Jennifer! Click HERE to see Jennifer and her prize!
Next week, we will be honoring National Library Week 2019 by voting for our favorite Great Stone Face
April break is approaching quickly! The library is looking for photos of where books go over break. I would love to have photographs of books with their readers to display in the library windows with the caption "Oh, The Places Our Books Go!" This can be as simple as snapping a photograph with a McKelvie reader and book in a comfy spot at home in Bedford to a McKelvie reader and book on a beach in the tropics. Please email the picture with your child's name and the location to cotej@sau25.net. I will print and display all of the pictures I receive! Thank you in advance for participating! I can't wait to see where books travel over break.
Click HERE to see a recently completed puzzle ready for Mod Podge! This will make a great addition to a classroom.
Enjoy the warmer weekend temperatures! ~Mrs. Cote